Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 5:30 PM to Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 8:30 PM PD
War, Monsters, Spells, Diplomacy! Magic is one of the most popular trading card games. Unlike baseball cards, you can use these to fight! Looking for skilled veterans, apprentices, and audiences! You don’t need to play to come, because it is a wild ride to watch!
We will meet at 5:30 at 5224 North Painted Pebble Street. We will likely be playing by the time you get here, and we plan to play all night long. BRING YOUR OWN BEER, FOOD, and CARDS.
- You do not need to play to attend
- BYOB. This is a potluck style event.
- We will be playing the Commander and Legendary(Modern with less restrictions) formats.
- We can teach you how to play, or you can learn by watching this video.
- We have extra decks that some can use, but I recommend buying a pre-built Commander deck at a local card shop.
This event is free to attend, but snacks and beer is always appreciated. It is reccomended that you already have cards, but we can supply decks as needed. No deck? No problem. Come have a drink and watch the competition!
- Make Sure to RSVP! We only have 6 spots open, because this will be at somebody’s home and they only have so much space.
- Photos and video will be taken at the event for advertising purposes. You WILL be photographed
- You agree with all our terms & conditions by attending or RSVP’ing to this event.